Monday, March 11, 2013

Dr. Seuss


Jack had a celebration at school a couple weeks ago for Dr. Seuss' birthday.  The kids were asked to dress up at their favorite Dr. Seuss character and there was a parade around the school to music, etc.  Jack decided at 3:30 in the afternoon on the day before said celebration, that he wanted to dress up as the Grinch.  

We made a trip to Walmart (ugh) and Hobby Lobby (yay) and came home with a green tshirt and felt.  For less than $5 we created a pretty cute Grinch costume.  I least I think so!

 Later that evening, we had green eggs and ham, of course!  Don't look too closely or you will see the yellow chunks in my green deviled eggs.  I made them in a bit of a rush, but they still tasted ok.

Anna loved her green eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment